.

.

.

.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

A STAR FROM NOLLYWOOD

No doubt, Mike Ezuruonye has one of the most accelerated rise to stardom. His entry into the movie industry was just by sheer coincidence, so to speak. According to this handsome dude, he was on a sort of career break when he ran into Ruke Amata, an old friend of his who talked him into joining Nollywood.Today, Mike stands to be one of Nigeria's hottest Nollywood star with several movies to his credits. In this chat with Vanguard, Mike shares his experience on a particular embarrassing encounter he had with a woman for playing a particular role in a movie.On his love life he says, 'I'm a sucker for good looking women'. Enjoy: How is life? Life is good, we thank God.What are you working on currently in terms of movies? There are so many but of course you know that there's a break which has been on for about two months, but from next week we'll start releasing movies again.I still have some works unreleased.By the way, how did you get into the movie industry? That was via my stage coach whom I have not seen in a long time. His name is Ruke Amata. I was buying fuel somewhere in Maryland when he saw me and convinced me to come join Nollywood and here I am today. The shipping company I was working with was leaving for Tanzania and was somehow on break when I ran into Ruke.

HERE WITH FRIENDS AT THE FAMOUS CLUBAFRIQUE IN LONDON


No comments:

Post a Comment