.

.

.

.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

HEPI ANIVESARI BALOZI WETU UK


Mama Balozi said
"Love of my life. I have given you my life and held back nothing. I am so glad you have done the same.They say marriage is a point of no return ,but if ever I could turn back the hands of time, I would still choose to love and marry you. I look back with no regrets. In joy and tears, in failures and victories I always remember my vow I made with you, I mean to honour and keep it for the rest of my life! I love you Hubby! Happy Wedding Anniversary."
And here is what our Balozi had to say :
 Peter A. Kallaghe wrote:
 Wow, touched by those sweet words. 26 years of a wonderful journey, would have never have dreamt. You are the core of my success.
Wishing you both the best in everything and many more happy years together filled with Gods many blessings. Below is a lovely messeage from Mama Balozi to the love of her life as they celebrate 26 years in their marriage:

No comments:

Post a Comment