.

.

.

.

Tuesday, May 09, 2017

VANITY BIG BOOTY OBSESSION


'This size was not my goal': Vanity said after the illegal injections gave her an infection which meant she had to her bottom even bigger with silicone implants so it didn't look lumpy
'This size was not my goal': Vanity said after the illegal injections gave her an infection which meant she had to her bottom even bigger with silicone implants so it didn't look lumpy
'This size was not my goal': Vanity said the illegal injections gave her an infection which meant she had to have silicone implants so her bottom didn't look lumpy

Vanity admitted it had become an obsession as she felt she had to compete against other women in her job as a dancer.
She said: 'When I heard about butt injections I thought it sounded stupid but after a year in that environment as a dancer, everyone was doing it, it wasn't such a foreign concept. I thought I might as well try it.

'Then it became a competition - not for men but against other women. So many of us were doing it because we wanted to better than the other person.'

Don't do it: Vanity wanted to share her story to warn other women against having illegal injections. She said she was lucky just to get an infection but other women have been killed as they didn't even know what they were being injected with

Vanity revealed each procedure involved at least nine injections in each cheek. She described how the injections felt like being struck by lightning and that they could often leak but this didn't deter her.
She admitted after the first treatment she didn't even know what she had been injected with. 'The first time I went for injections I didn't know what she used. She said it was soya bean oil but after doing my research, I don't believe her,' she said.
Vanity developed an infection as a result of the illegal injections but even this didn't make her stop having them. However, she explained it then meant she had to have silicone implants as the infection had left her bottom looking like 'a sack of oranges'.
She explained: 'It did become addictive but it got infected so I was left with lumps. So I had a choice, I could have a medium-sized lumpy butt or keep padding it with silicone to make it better. So it wasn't my goal to get this big but padding it with silicone is how this happened.'


SOURCE: MAILONLINE

No comments:

Post a Comment