.

.

.

.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

PETE TO START EATING WELL

Peter Andre is determined to start eating properly for the sake of his children.
The 'Mysterious Girl' singer, who has lost over 14lbs since splitting from estranged wife Katie Price, has vowed to look after himself by embarking on a new health and exercise regime.
Peter - who has two children, Junior, three, and 23-month-old Princess Tiaamii with the former glamour model, and is also stepfather to her seven-year-old son Harvey - said: "I am obviously still reeling from everything that's happening in my personal life, but I have to focus and stay really strong for the children because if I crumble then I'm no use to them.
He told Britain's New! magazine: I spent most of last week shopping for stuff, and I'm really looking forward to moving in this week
"My appetite is pretty small at the moment and I still weigh 14lbs less than I did a month ago. But I'm trying my very best to eat well and to exercise regularly, so I have plenty of energy when I see them."
Peter - who has denied reports he is to get a 'quickie' divorce from Katie - has just bought a new house and is making sure it's child-friendly.
He told Britain's New! magazine: "I spent most of last week shopping for stuff, and I'm really looking forward to moving in this week. It will be great to have my very own place again, and I'm trying to get the kids' bedrooms sorted for when they come to stay. I had to buy boring stuff like towels and duvets."

No comments:

Post a Comment