.

.

.

.

Friday, July 24, 2009

MESSAGE FROM JUMA MABAKILA ON AILTV

MARKETING MANAGER AILTV EAST AFRICA REGION

A few days a go some of you guys, read my introduction letter about AILTV (Africans In London TV) I did not want say much about it because I was waiting for some vital information. And this information is about fiber optic connectivity, when I read the news in Michuzi blog, I punched the air. And now let me tell you about AILTV. Technically speaking AILTV is more advanced in many ways:

( 1 )AILTV is a fully blown TV channel, It can be watched on a normal television set using a set top box (STB). You can watch AILTV online in full screen mode and retain high quality images.

(2) As a viewer you can choose to watch whatever you to watch anytime anywhere and in any order provided you have got a faster broad band connection. Here at AILTV we are very excited about the fiber optic connectivity in Tanzania. As a marketing manager AILTV, this communication technology will make things much easier to show case and market Tanzania and East Africa in general. As I said in previous news letter I am here to promote Tanzania as country, Tanzania businesses, its culture and its people. For example AILTV is working in conjunction with Tanzania Trade center here in London to promote Tanzania products and wild life. We have already started with Ngorongoro Conservation Area Authority (NCAA). This Program can be accessed anytime night or day. Another important massage is to the business community in Tanzania and East Africa. AILTV is ready to work with any business big or small, AILTV will create and marked your business according to the budget. Now let the fun begin.

Call me any time Tel: +44 7969137196 or 07861351135 ore-mail me jmabakila@yahoo.co.uk Log on to www.aitv.com OUR PROGRAMS MUSIC, FASHION AND BEAUTY, CURRENT AFFAIRS, EDUCATION ETC.

No comments:

Post a Comment