.

.

.

.

Friday, March 25, 2011

CHRIS BROWN SAYS " SORRY"




As he cavorted on stage with semi-naked women just hours after his violent outburst on Tuesday, Chris Brown certainly showed no signs of feeling remorseful.

But the 21-year-old singer insists he is in fact sorry for flying into a rage after his appearance on Good Morning America and leaving behind a smashed window in his dressing room.

'First of all, I want to apologise to anybody who was startled in the office, or anybody who was offended or really looked, and disappointed at my actions,' Brown said on BET's 106 & Park show.

'Because I'm disappointed in the way I acted,' he added. 'Yes, I got very emotional. And I apologise for acting like that.'

Brown insists he wasn't aware TV anchor Robin Roberts would be asking him questions about his 2009 arrest for assaulting pop star Rihanna.

He said his team had issued a list of 'talking points' for the host adhere to and added that he was 'thrown off' when the topic of his ex girlfriend's restraining order was raised.

Roberts has previously said her guest was made aware of her line of questioning in advance of the live interview.

'I felt like they told us this just so they could get us on the show to exploit me. That’s what I thought. So I kind took it very, very hard,' said Brown.t

He added: 'I kept my composure throughout the interview, although you could see me upset, you know. I kept my composure and did my performances, and when I got back, I just let off, like, steam in the back.'

He continued: 'I didn't physical hurt anyone, I didn't want to hurt anyone, I just wanted to release the anger that I had inside of me.'

A statement issued by ABC News said: 'Chris Brown was invited on Good Morning America to perform and to be interviewed. There were no talking points offered.'

After his backstage meltdown, Brown continued with his day as planned.

He visited the Opera Gallery and played a game of basketball at Manhattan's Greenwich Village.

He then enjoyed dinner with his girlfriend Karrueche Tran before heading on to his album launch party at New York's Webster Hall.

At the event, which marked the release of his record F.A.M.E., he performed on stage with dancers who were wearing no more than their underwear.

Meanwhile, his mother Joyce is said to be 'very disturbed and upset' over her son's recent behaviour, according to Radar Online.

'Joyce spoke with Chris immediately after he left the studio in midtown,' a source close told the U.S. website.

'She was very, very upset with him. Joyce isn't only his mother, but his manager as well.'

Brown's appearance on Lopez Tonight has been cancelled however he is still scheduled to sing on Dancing With the Stars next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment