Wednesday, May 08, 2013
JAGUAR - KENYAN ARTIST FORTUNES
Take a look at his fortunes;
1. Owns a fleet of cabs called “Jagz Cabs”
2. Possesses a motor garage in industrial area
3. Four cars worth KShs.20M.
4. Contracts with key corporates like EABL, Safaricom and Unilever which earns him upto
KShs.18M for a half-year contract deal. This would mean that Jaguar’s contracts alone can get him up to KES 3 million a month for six consecutive months.
5. KShs.15M home
6. Music performances where he gets about KShs.300,000 per appearance
7. Matatu fleet plying several routes in Nairobi.
8. Owns the Response Security Co. Ltd.