.

.

.

.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

MANUS' RONALDO A HOMEWRECKER


Soccer Hottie Cristiano Ronaldo is said to be dating a married Ukranian woman called Alyona Haynes.
The Manchester United star, 23, met the brunette – who works in the fashion department of Selfridges – in August.
And insiders say 25-year-old Alyona - estranged wife of wealthy businessman John Haynes – is smitten.
‘It’s early days but Ronaldo seems very keen on her and has wined her and dined her at some very expensive restaurants,’ a pal reveals.
‘Ronaldo texts her mobile day and night. She’s very sexy and intelligent and finds him charming and funny.’
But John, 50, was left heartbroken when he found out.
‘I am filing for divorce. I had hoped we were just going through a rough patch, but when I finally saw a photograph of them together it confirmed my worst fears,’ he tells Daily Mail. ‘I felt physically sick.’
Who wouldn’t leave her husband for Cristiano??? He is HAWT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment