.

.

.

.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

NURU SPEAKS @ THE FAMOUS SPORAH SHOW

Nuru is a  multi- talented; Tanzanian Bongo Flava Artist who currently leaves in Stockholm, Sweden. Down to earth, humble, real, loyal and very understanding. Am a lot a fun and i like positivity and hate HATERISM,I have a strong passion for fashion which i exhibits through my nuruthelight.blogspot, for me Fashion is not just about clothes and shoes but about the artwork that goes behind the finishing product, the world is full of fashion and beauty so why limit yourself.
I have been singing since the age of four (4) I used to stand with the family choir in the church and sing. My grandfather Canali/Mchungaji Magoke was a man of God and lived by the name of God, so being around that with the choir i started singing at a very young age. It was at 16years of age that i signed a record deal with Stockholm Records and my artist name then was Danuma, So professionally i started at 16 to go on tour and travelled alot plus all that comes with the job.
Am a woman a Tanzanian woman to be exact, I come from a `big Family and am the only girl in the clan. I was raised by my mother that is why very determining, strong, is disciplined and Professional and off course beautiful both inside and out. Am a musician, worker and most importantly a fashion blogger.


No comments:

Post a Comment